foto storica della famiglia Mancini  
la bottega Mancini nei primi del '900  
diploma della confederazione italiana dell'artigianato rilasciato all'antica bottega artigiana Mancini nel 1918  
foto di Riccardo Mancini  
In 1918 the master saddler Tito Mancini moved from Ascoli Piceno to Rome, where he opened the workshop in one of the Theatre of Marcellus' arches, at that time buried up to the second row of arches.

In 1926 began the restoration work to bring to light the buried part of the theatre and the shops located inside the building were cleared.

On that occasion Tito brought to Rome his son Eugenio, with whom he opened a workshop for the processing of leather specializing in luggage.

The workshop produced finishes in leather for the costumes for the film "Quo Vadis" (movie blockbuster of 1951), the scene luggage for the film "Il Gattopardo" and for the stage play "Il giardino dei ciliegi" (directed by Luchino Visconti).

In the workshop was also created a folder in white nappa leather and white calf leather commissioned as a gift to Pope Pius XII.

Moreover the company Gucci relied repairs to Mancini for over thirty years.

Since then, the heirs of the Mancini family continue the artisan tradition for four generations, now with the great grandson Riccardo in the shop / workshop in Via della Palombella 28 (Rome - Pantheon area).